[DAS] Proserver display transcript structure

Hong Xu hxu at chg.duhs.duke.edu
Wed Sep 22 14:16:04 EDT 2004

Dear all,

I'm trying to display transcript structure in Ensembl using Proserver DAS
server. I can display it as "box" feature from transcript start to end
location. I want to display it as "exon boxes" connected with "intron line".
Just like the ensembl transcript displayed on Ensembl web site. My questions
are:
    1) what's the format for storing transcript data in database?
    2) how do I write Proserver source adaptor to serve the data with
transcript stylesheet?

thanks,
Hong Xu