[DAS] problem setting up LDAS

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.edu
Wed Sep 3 18:18:59 EDT 2003

Hi,

I'm not familiar with Mandrake's mysql package, but my guess would be that
there's an additional package that you need to install to get the
"development" headers & libraries.  If there isn't one, then the easiest
solution would be to remove the Mandrake package completely and install from
source (I often find that easier to do than to figure out binary package
issues).

Lincoln