[DAS] links

Stefan Weckx stefan.weckx at ua.ac.be
Tue Nov 18 15:21:14 EST 2003

Hi Tony,

To be sure: with the LDAS configuration file, do you mean the *.conf file in
the .../httpd/conf/das.conf directory?
there is the [LINKS] section with the URL to link to (eg: default =
http://our.annotationserver.org), but it seems I can't figure the right
syntax to add the target=new. There is no real "href" as in basic html, so
what's the trick to add the target=new there? Or am I looking at the wrong
place?

thanks
Stefan