[DAS] (ldas) How to setup reference data of load file for an annotation server? (fwd)

Richie Gan csardas at gate.sinica.edu.tw
Tue May 20 17:00:49 EDT 2003

On Tue, 20 May 2003, Tony Cox wrote:
> Although not strictly necessary I always add an entry in the [references]
> section for every sequence on which I have an annotation. In most cases this is
> just a list of the chromosomes and their lengths:
>
> 1	Chromosome	<chr_length_in_bp>
> etc.

well, then how to setting reference sequence(5th column) of annotation
data?
In my case, it should be a contig name from NCBI (build#30),and I set
mapmaster=http://servlet.sanger.ac.uk:8080/das/ensembl930/

So I only have to give it contig name, and client can figure out where
ESTs/exons I provided should be placed?