[DAS] Tax tree

davidl at ebi.ac.uk davidl at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Jun 2 10:45:54 EDT 2003

Hi Ujjwal, I decided to work at home today as it looked a bit wet to drive
South. Being sort of forget full could you email me the last EXCEL file I
sent you please - as I dont have it here. As I want to go over the
Eukaryotic lineages...
I attach a file (WORD) which is just another represntation and some notes
for the non-eukaryotes, it differs slightly from what I sent before, but
only in the groups that are unlikely to have an InterPro signatures with
the possible exception of Prions - but I have put these in with 'Other'
for the time being.

Hope all Ok

David