[DAS] How to upload the sequence?

Audrius Meskauskas Audrius.Meskauskas at medizin.uni-ulm.de
Tue Feb 25 15:22:38 EST 2003

Dear all,

I was told that DAS does support the POST, but still cannot understand how
the long dna or protein sequence should be uploaded to the DAS server
following the DAS specification. It would be something like the 'features'
command. However as far as I understand, the syntax REF:start, stop supposes
that the REF is an accession number in a database. If the server needs to
accept the sequence, how to specify that the sequence, and not the accession
number was sent? Just do not tell me I must do this by the length of the
REF...

Sincerely yours
Audrius Meskauskas