[DAS] stylesheets via Bio::Das

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.org
Sun Apr 6 23:11:21 EDT 2003

Hi Tony,

It used to work in the Bio::Das (original, version 1) module.  Here is some
code from the dasview script running on wormbase:

	my $db         = Bio::Das->new($url=>$dsn) or die "Can't get DAS server";
	my $style      = $db->stylesheet;

 	 my ($glyph, at attributes) = $style->glyph($track{$track}[0]);

What kind of error are you getting?

Lincoln