[DAS] Info about BioXML

Brian King brian.king@animorphics.net
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 08:40:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Mathieu and Suraj,

DoubleTwist the company died, but AGAVE lives at
http://www.animorphics.net.  To the Bio folks, AGAVE
is Open Source, and I would maintain AGAVE on the
bioXML site, if it would stimulate use and discussion
and ferret out new requirements.  The only catch is
that the format would have to be renamed, because I
don't own the "AGAVE" trademark. If interested, please
let me know what work would be required.

Regards,
Brian

--- "Wiepert, Mathieu" <Wiepert.Mathieu@mayo.edu>

http://bioperl.org/pipermail/bioperl-l/2002-April/007720.html