[DAS] Possible XML error with LDAS 1.08

Gosink, Mark (SEA) Mark.Gosink@sea.celltechgroup.com
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 14:59:38 -0800

Hello all,
	I'm getting an error with the output from the LDAS version 1.08 when
I run the test URL:

http://my.web.address/cgi-bin/das/dicty/features?segment=Cont_1a;type=RNAi

	Below is the output generated. Notice the "<GROUP
id="RNAi:exper1"RNAi />".  For some reason the XML doesn't appear to be
forming correctly. It happens with some of the other test urls as well. Is
this a bug or am I missing something? Does this happen with the earlier
versions?
Thanks,
Mark

<?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?>
<!DOCTYPE DASGFF SYSTEM "http://www.biodas.org/dtd/dasgff.dtd">
<DASGFF>
<GFF version="1.01"
href="http://my.web.address/cgi-bin/das/dicty/features?segment=Cont_1a;type=
RNAi">
<SEGMENT id="Cont_1a" start="1" stop="5000" version="1.0">
   <FEATURE id="RNAi:exper1/31" label="exper1">
      <TYPE id="RNAi" category="experimental">RNAi</TYPE>
      <METHOD id="RNAi">RNAi</METHOD>
      <START>1</START>
      <END>2500</END>
      <SCORE>-</SCORE>
      <ORIENTATION>+</ORIENTATION>
      <PHASE>0</PHASE>
      <GROUP id="RNAi:exper1"RNAi />
   </FEATURE>
</SEGMENT>
</GFF>
</DASGFF>

The information contained in this email is intended for the
personal and confidential use of the addressee only.  It may
also be privileged information.  If you are not the intended
recipient then you are hereby notified that you have received
this document in error and that any review, distribution or
copying of this document is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify Celltech
immediately on:

+44 (0)1753 534655, or email "is@celltech.co.uk"