[DAS] Problems installing Lightweight DAS server

Lincoln Stein lstein@cshl.org
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 09:55:32 -0400

Hi Mark,

If you can, su to the default web user and try debugging the test script from
there.  My guess is that the problem is one of the following environment
variables:

	PATH
	LD_LIBRARY_PATH
	PERLLIB