[DAS] display DAS feature using chromosome coordinates?

Tony Cox avc@sanger.ac.uk
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 11:08:09 +0100 (BST)

On Fri, 29 Mar 2002, Hong Xu wrote:

The chromosome names you should use are 1-22,X,Y

regards

Tony

+>
+>Dear all,
+>
+>I have a quick question for displaying DAS features in Ensembl with
+>chromosome coordinates. Did anyone successfully do it with new Ensembl
+>release? I mean with Ensembl 4.28.1 and Dazzle latest release (
+>ensembl-das-webapp-20020214.tar.gz). If it's possible, what is the
+>chromosome format? Is it "chrX", "ChrX", "chr_X", or just "X" for human
+>chromosome X in "contig_id" field of DAS feature table?
+>
+>Thanks in advance for your kind help!
+>
+>Have a nice Easter weekend!