[DAS] LDAS + Ensembl

Lincoln Stein lstein@cshl.org
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 12:00:24 -0500

Hi Tony,

You'll need to incorporate the Das2 version into the current online version
of Ensembl in order for the contigviewer not to crash on new LDAS sources.
You're planning to do this, right?

I'm pretty sure that I incorporated James's changes -- at least there is a
dsn() call now.  Just to be absolutely sure you should do a diff of your
version against the latest version (should be in CVS and on FTP).  Or send me
a tar file of what you're using now and I'll make sure that we are in synch.

Lincoln