[DAS] Opening Ports and security Issues?

Cheung, Foo FCheung@tigr.org
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 19:46:38 -0500

Hi Lincoln

I have suddenly been asked to add quite a number of external DAS annotation
servers to the web based Das viewers here at TIGR.

If its not too much trouble, is there any chance of getting one of your
programmers to backport the proxy functionality of version 2 to the version
1 code base?
If it is too much work, thats OK I can dive into the version 2 code base and
try it out.

Is there a rough date when version 2 code base will be finished?

many thanks in advance, regards

Foo