Fwd: Fw: [DAS] LDAS web browser connection setup

Lincoln Stein lstein@cshl.org
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 11:08:01 -0700

It shouldn't be necessary to use Bio::DB::Fasta any longer.  The newer
versions of Bio::DB::GFF load the DNA into the relational database as well as
the features.  You can leave the fasta= option blank.

Lincoln