[DAS] trying to get newest my_feature table format

Tom Fahland tfahland@dgt.com
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 15:29:13 -0700

Hello

I am posting again to try to get info about the DAS mysql feature table
format for the newest version of ensembl.
I was able to create internal data in mysql, have my own DAS server
running (according to DAS 1.0 documents) and see that data on my
internal ensembl running locally. But now the newest version of ensembl
seems to require a different table schema (METHOD is one entry) that is
not in the older my_feature described in DAS 1.0. I have searched
everywhere, any help would be great. I just need the table scheme so it
can be viewed in the newest ensembl.

Thanks
Tom