[DAS] BOSC 2002 notes

Andrew Dalke dalke@dalkescientific.com
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 00:44:09 -0600

[Apologies if you receive multiple posts]

BOSC is only a few weeks away.  The program schedule is ready and
viewable at
   http://www.open-bio.org/bosc2002/program.html

Speakers!  Please double-check your scheduled times and let us know
if there are any conflicts or other problems.

Remember, early reservations for housing ends within the next two days.
   http://www.ismb02.org/housing.htm

We are still accepting proposals and submissions for:
  * posters
  * BoFs - informal meetings of people interested in a common subject
  * lightning talks - quick (5 minutes) talk on anything relevant

Send email to bosc@open-bio.org with a title and brief abstract
if you are interested in one of these.

Internet access will be available during BOSC.  Like last year we will
have 802.11b wireless access (so remember to bring your card!) and a
wired access point.

We will not have enough cat.5 for everyone so please bring a cat.5 wire
with you if you want to plug in.

					Andrew
					dalke@dalkescientific.com