[DAS] The United States Healthcare Directory

Barbara Caldwell infosource@on.aibn.com
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 18:55:44 -0600

If this information is not relevant to you or your organization,
please accept our apologies for taking your time.

We are publishers of specialized reports and directories
dealing with public affairs.  Our new directory,
"The United States Healthcare Directory" covers
hospitals, nursing homes, government departments, etc.
It is used by corporations, associations and governments
and is available at a cost of $195.  If you are interested
in receiving this directory, please provide us with
your mailing address.

Please visit our website, www.national-directories.com,
for information on our other directories and reports.

Thank you for your consideration.

Please Note: If you do not respond to this message,
you will be taken off our list automatically.