[DAS] X-DAS-Status

Sinéad O'Leary oleary@genome.wi.mit.edu
Wed, 06 Feb 2002 17:07:52 -0500

After sending requests to both WormBase and TIGR servers we discovered
an inconsistency with the specification as currently defined on the DAS
web site. The response header X-DAS-Status returned contains both ints,
a three digit status code and text, (200 OK),  thus causing our library
to fail when looking for the "health" of an DAS server. We interpret the
DAS specification to return only integers in the headers which are sent
back to the client. Is this interpretation correct?? If not can you
please clarify this so we can update our libraries accordingly.

Thanks,

--
sinéad.