[DAS] LDAS/DasClient problems

Lincoln Stein lstein@cshl.org
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 15:11:50 -0500

If the lightweight server doesn't know about a particular landmark, how can
it tell the difference between an incorrect landmark and an unannotated
one?  Or are you thinking that the lightweight server will know enough about
the assembly to have the names of all the landmarks, but not necessarily
their lengths and versions?

I've already bumped LDAS up to version 1.5 and the spec will follow as soon
as I'm sure it's all implementable.

Lincoln