[DAS] DAS web services spec.

Bill Gooding bgood97@yahoo.com
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 05:57:21 -0700 (PDT)

--0-97989513-1030539441=:26669

Hi,

This isn't a major problem or anything, but I just wanted to let someone know that when I clicked the link to the WebServices SOAP description, I got an error when using IE 5.5.  It just looks like a mismatched tag.  I don't have IE 6, so I don't know if IE 6 would work.

BTW, it isn't really that major of a problem.  When I saw the error I just changed browsers and got the information just fine in Netscape 6.2.  And I figure anyone who would really want to look at WebServices for bioinformatics, would probably know to change browsers if they ran into a problem.

Bill Gooding

//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The error was:

The XML page cannot be displayed

Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.
---------------------------------

End tag 'td' does not match the start tag 'font'. Line 56, Position 9

--0-97989513-1030539441=:26669

<P>Hi,</P>
<P>This isn't a major problem or anything, but I just wanted to let someone know that when I clicked the link to the WebServices SOAP description, I got an error when using IE 5.5.&nbsp; It just looks like a mismatched tag.&nbsp; I don't have IE 6, so I don't know if IE 6 would work.&nbsp; </P>
<P>BTW, it isn't really that major of a problem.&nbsp; When I saw the error I just changed browsers and got the information just fine in Netscape 6.2.&nbsp; And I figure anyone who would really want to look at WebServices for bioinformatics, would probably know to change browsers if they ran into a problem.</P>
<P>Bill Gooding</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>The error was:</P>
<P>
<TABLE width=400>
<P style="FONT: 13pt/15pt verdana">
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>The XML page cannot be displayed </P>
<P style="FONT: 8pt/11pt verdana">Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the <A target=_self href="javascript:location.reload()">Refresh</A> button, or try again later.
<HR>

<P style="FONT: bold 8pt/11pt verdana">End tag 'td' does not match the start tag 'font'. Line 56, Position 9 </P>
<P></P>
<TBODY></TBODY></P></TABLE></P><PRE style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 12pt; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-VARIANT: normal"><FONT color=blue>      &lt;/td&gt;
--0-97989513-1030539441=:26669--