[DAS] DAS Spec Question - Features request

Lincoln Stein lstein@cshl.org
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 10:59:23 -0400

Good question for the group. At one point I thought it would be nice for a
features request that was empty of any arguments to return the entire
database, but this is likely to be disastrous.  Unless there is an objection,
I will change the text to read "one or more" segment arguments.

Lincoln