[DAS] Retrieve DAS annotaion in Ensembl browser from a https das sever?

Lincoln Stein lstein@cshl.org
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 18:43:47 -0400

Hi,

There are two problems.  The first is that Bio::Das::HTTP can't speak the SSL
protocol and therefore can't talk to https: URLs, and the second is that
there isn't any passing of usernames and passwords.

Both of these problems can be fixed relatively easily, but I've got my hands
full right now.  Are there any volunteers on the mailing list who would be
willing to give this a shot?  I will provide assistance.

Lincoln

lstein@cshl.org			                  Cold Spring Harbor, NY