[DAS] ###ID###'s and Links in Ensembl DAS

Tony Cox avc@sanger.ac.uk
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 12:44:31 +0100 (BST)

On Mon, 22 Apr 2002, James Freeman wrote:

We have the support for the LINK tag in the development Ensembl code now. It
picks up the LINK tag cdata and adds it to the DAS feature dropdown list/menu
and hyperlinks it to the URL specified by the 'href' value.

We'll test some more and put it out when the next DB release goes live.

cheers

Tony

Tony

+>Hi Tony,