[DAS] pathways

Brian gilmanb@Jforge.net
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 10:53:50 -0400 (EDT)

I like agave for a lot of things but it doesn't solve all problems. I
would like to send everyone our most recent interfaces that we have come
up with for DAS/Omnigene along with WSDL docs for these to move the DAS/2
discussions forward. These interfaces are experimental and have been given
to some individuals for review and will be used in OmniGene in our 0.7
release.

				best,

					-B