[DAS] Bio::Das 0.59

Brian Gilman gilmanb@genome.wi.mit.edu
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 00:31:23 -0500 (EST)

Hello everyone,

	Do we have any python programmers on the list?? My real question
is whether there's a python API?? Thanks!

				-B

Brian Gilman <gilmanb@genome.wi.mit.edu>
Sr. Software Engineer MIT/Whitehead Inst. Center for Genome Research
One Kendall Square, Bldg. 300 / Cambridge, MA 02139-1561 USA
phone +1 617  252 1069 / fax +1 617 252 1902