[DAS] Re: [Call to action] Retrieval of positions from feature identifiers

Lincoln Stein lstein@cshl.org
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 15:16:14 -0500

Hi Matthew,

If there are free registration servers, that's a different matter.  I
was laboring under the impression that each set of cooperators had to
set up their own registration server.  The UDDI pages list
registration servers, but they seem to be specific to particular
business types, such as the insurance industry.

Lincoln