[DAS] Re: [Call to action] Retrieval of positions from feature identifiers

Brian Gilman gilmanb@genome.wi.mit.edu
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 13:00:36 -0500 (EST)

I totally agree with Mathew on this one. Each "Business Entity" can be
easy mapped to into this domain. Why reinvent the wheel?? Our group will
be deploying a UDDI server for people to play with. I think this will
allow us to get our head wrapped around UDDI and how it fits in the web
services architecture.

				Best,

					-brian

Brian Gilman <gilmanb@genome.wi.mit.edu>
Sr. Software Engineer MIT/Whitehead Inst. Center for Genome Research
One Kendall Square, Bldg. 300 / Cambridge, MA 02139-1561 USA
phone +1 617  252 1069 / fax +1 617 252 1902