[DAS] Re: RFC DAS-Headers

Brian Gilman gilmanb@genome.wi.mit.edu
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 18:33:15 -0500 (EST)

No you get it. I've also been using Axis and really, really like it. I've
just started to put a migration plan into place for this framework. I
stand corrected here and will do the "right" thing and switch parsers
based upon the Qname I'm looking at.

			-B

Brian Gilman <gilmanb@genome.wi.mit.edu>
Sr. Software Engineer MIT/Whitehead Inst. Center for Genome Research
One Kendall Square, Bldg. 300 / Cambridge, MA 02139-1561 USA
phone +1 617  252 1069 / fax +1 617 252 1902