[DAS] Re: RFC DAS-Headers

Brian Gilman gilmanb@genome.wi.mit.edu
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 17:46:15 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

	I agree with this. I'm just worried about the poor DAS 1.0
implementors who need to understand what kind of XML document they are
getting and what doc handler to instantiate. That's all implemtation
detail though.

	If we are dicussing DAS 2.0 we can add the XML schema type,
version and name to the SOAP headers. I have to problem with that at all.

				-B

Brian Gilman <gilmanb@genome.wi.mit.edu>
Sr. Software Engineer MIT/Whitehead Inst. Center for Genome Research
One Kendall Square, Bldg. 300 / Cambridge, MA 02139-1561 USA
phone +1 617  252 1069 / fax +1 617 252 1902