[DAS] mailing list relocation

chris dagdigian dag@sonsorol.org
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 20:19:01 -0500

Hi DAS people,

Per request of Ewan and Lincoln I've subscribed all 188 members of the
original DAS list to a new mailing list that is hosted on the biodas.org
server. If possible we are also going to migrate over all of the old
messages so that web archives remain consistent.

The list you are getting this email on is called "das@biodas.org" and
you can see the main list info page at
http://biodas.org/mailman/listinfo/das

You can learn what the server set your membership password to by
entering your address in the form element at the bottom of the page.
Once you know that password you can manage your own list settings online.

Another list that has been set up for future use is the moderated
"das-announce@biodas.org". The list info page for that list is at