[DAS] A partial das server list is here

Chris Mungall cjm@fruitfly.bdgp.berkeley.edu
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 15:16:40 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 7 Dec 2001, Lincoln Stein wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've placed a link to the partial list on www.biodas.org.  I also updated the
> LDAS server page to 1.01 and uploaded the fix for the password bug that Ben
> found.
>
> Chris (Mungall), is it OK to post the URL for the FlyBase DAS?

Sure, although the BDGP one is a bit neglected, it looked a bit funny last
time I saw it, I think it's just something to do with the grouping
(couldn't see any intron lines connecting the exons)

David Huen has set up a faster server for the fly data using Dazzle I
believe.

What I'd like to do when I get a chance is to install your gff database
and serve our DAS off of that