[Bosc-announce] BOSC 2015: Call for abstracts for Late-Breaking Lightning Talks and posters

Nomi Harris nlharris at gmail.com
Wed May 27 19:06:57 UTC 2015

The official deadline for submitting abstracts for BOSC talks was April 3rd. To further encourage participation from bioinformaticians at all career levels we have opened a few spots for Late-Breaking Lightning Talks and Posters. We have also reserved a few spots for walk-in posters; please be aware that walk-ins will not be listed in the program or on the BOSC website.

Abstracts for Late-Breaking Lightning Talks and posters are due by 5 June 2015, and are subject to the same requirements and review process as earlier submissions. You will be notified of your acceptance status on 14 June 2015.

Please visit http://www.open-bio.org/wiki/BOSC_Abstract_Submission for information about submitting your abstract.

Important Dates:
June 5, 2015: Deadline for submitting abstracts for Late-Breaking Lightning Talks and posters (http://www.open-bio.org/wiki/BOSC_Abstract_Submission)
June 5, 2015: End of early registration discount for ISMB/BOSC (https://www.iscb.org/ismbeccb2015-registration#registrationfee)
July 8-9, 2015: Codefest 2015, Dublin (http://www.open-bio.org/wiki/Codefest_2015)
July 10-11, 2015: BOSC 2015, Dublin (http://www.open-bio.org/wiki/BOSC_2015)
July 10-14, 2015: ISMB/ECCB 2015, Dublin

BOSC 2015 Organizing Committee: Nomi Harris and Peter Cock (co-chairs), Brad Chapman, Robert Davey, Christopher Fields, Sarah Hird, Karsten Hokamp, Hilmar Lapp, Mónica Muñoz-Torres