[BioSQL-l] Code of Conduct initiative

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at drycafe.net
Mon Nov 18 22:16:31 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

The OBF, which from the beginning has served as the umbrella for the BioSQL (and other so-called Bio* projects), has now started an initiative to create an umbrella-wide Code of Conduct policy. Initially this is spearheaded by community members on the Board (of which I am the president):

https://www.open-bio.org/2019/11/15/creating-an-obf-wide-code-of-conduct/
https://github.com/OBF/obf-docs/issues/67

Speaking with my OBF Board hat on, it is very important to us (the OBF) to engage our community in the form of our member projects to engage with and contribute to this effort, which right at now as you can see is at its beginning. We welcome any and all comments and other feedback, whether BioSQL-specific or not.

Cheers,

Hilmar Lapp -:- lappland.io