[BioSQL-l] Gene Ontology get_secondary_ids (bioperl)

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at drycafe.net
Sat Aug 20 03:45:33 UTC 2011

Hi Adam -

I'm not sure whether you've ever received a response to this - this and a bunch of other posts at that time fell through the cracks, sorry about that. Based on the code in bioperl-db, only dbxrefs and synonyms are stored at present, not secondary accessions. The module that does this is TermAdaptor.pm.

-hilmar

Sent with a tap.