[BioSQL-l] Error when loading Gene Ontology to biosql

Song Haili haili at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Wed Jul 22 11:08:20 UTC 2009

Hi Florian,
Aha, that's the problem. Gene_ontology.1_2.obo works fine. I didn't use gene_ontology.1_2.obo, but as you can see instead I used gene_ontology.obo (ftp://ftp.geneontology.org/pub/go/ontology/gene_ontology.obo). However, I don't understand why I can't use gene_ontology.obo which I think, does not differ a lot with gene_ontology.1_2.obo at the beginning of the two files. Thanks a lot again, Florian and Hilmar.
song