[BioSQL-l] Error when loading Gene Ontology to biosql

Song Haili haili at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Tue Jul 21 15:32:19 UTC 2009

Hello All,
The previous error was solved by the help of Florian. Florian, Thank you very much.
But I got another error using the way Florian suggested. I thought it was because parameter --fmtargs was not specified. So I tried to include it with the value "-defs_file, GO.defs", but it didn't work. I think maybe GO.defs is not the right file. Is it?  But how or where to get the right file if it is. Or any other ideas about how to solve this error? Thank you very much in advance.
command:
perl load_ontology.pl --driver Pg --host pg-server --dbname sifter  --dbuser sifter --dbpass password --namespace "Gene Ontology" --format obo gene_ontology.obo --fmtargs "-defs_file, GO.defs" --noobsolete
error: