[BioSQL-l] Syntax for load_interpro.pl?

John LaCava lacava at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 20:30:52 UTC 2009

Greetings,

I am attempting to use this script, but I don't seem to be able to
determine the appropriate syntax.
Documentation on this script seems minimal.  Moreover, I am not yet
terribly experienced with
these endeavors.

Could someone possibly provide me with an example syntax?

e.g. > load_interpro.pl ...

then what?

I must specify -db -file -version ?

I tried a couple of ways, but I get the similar errors each time:

e.g.
/usr/local/bin/bp_load_interpro.pl: line 29: syntax error near
unexpected token `$file,'
/usr/local/bin/bp_load_interpro.pl: line 29: `my ($file, $version);'

Also, from reading the comments, it appears this is supposed to be
made obsolete or superseded by
the script load_ontologies.pl.  Why is this?

Sorry to bother, and thanks in advance.

John