[BioSQL-l] BioSQL at BOSC08 - Was Re: (no subject)

James Procter jimp at compbio.dundee.ac.uk
Thu Jul 24 15:32:55 UTC 2008

Hi Hilmar!

Hilmar Lapp wrote:
> Yes indeed. The only thing I would add is that BioSQL at present doesn't
> encompass structures, so if you also want to store the PDB structures
> you will have to have your own way of doing this.
very true. It's quite tempting to have a go at that, but I have other
priorities first (alignments, perhaps ?).

As a general question to the list - Were there any issues like this
raised or discussed during or after the BioSQL presentation at BOSC 08 ?

Jim

ps. I've only recently started to use BioSQL (after being entirely
ignorant of its existence until a few months ago) and was very glad to
here that it is still a going concern - so cheers to you, Hilmar, and
the rest of the BioSQL people !