[BioSQL-l] biosql logo

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Mon Feb 18 21:34:41 UTC 2008

If you've been visiting the BioSQL wiki you may have noticed that not
only is there content all of a sudden, but also a logo.

I've sent this to the list last week for feedback but apparently the
email got held up or lost somewhere along the line so I'm sending it
again here.

I've concocted the logo in a nice Cafe a while ago - I know already
that I'm not an artist, so save that comment; but if you have any
suggestions for how to make it better, feedback would be much
appreciated. You may notice that there is some detail that is
entirely lost in the smaller version on the wiki - but maybe that
detail is distracting anyway and shouldn't be there in the larger
version either?

As I said, I'm definitely not an artist, so I'd encourage anyone who
is and feels insulted by my concoction to take another stab at it.

Cheers,