[BioSQL-l] PostGraph II

Dmitry Turin dmitry.turin at belarusbank.minsk.by
Mon Dec 29 17:41:21 UTC 2008

Hi, Biosql-l.

I have read attentively presentation "BioPostgres_Overview_BOSC_2006.ppt",
and paper on "phenomics.cs.ucla.edu/PostGraph/", to which presentation refers.

I take courage to seggest to implement statemests [1]
 SELECT * FROM table1.table2.table3;
 UPDATE        table1.table2.table3 SET ... ;
 DELETE * FROM table1.table2.table3;
instead of or in addition to PostGraph, because these statements
are more powerfull and convenient for work with graphs.

[1]
blogs.ingres.com/technology/2008/07/31/bringing-dbms-in-line-with-modern-communication-requirements-sql2009/
sql50.euro.ru/sql5.16.4.pdf

Dmitry (SQL50, HTML60)