[BioSQL-l] case sensitivity in biosql accessions under BioJavax/Hibernate

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Thu Dec 4 15:59:59 UTC 2008

On Dec 4, 2008, at 5:35 AM, Peter wrote:

> James Procter wrote:
>>
>> ps. on a side issue - have the various Bio* language bindings
>> actually
>> been specified formally ?  If so - where might I find them ?
>>

> I think the answer to that is sadly a no.

I agree (with both the sadly and the no). Maybe I have New Years
resolution coming at me here ...

Indeed though, this needs addressing. I think I was about to start
something on the wiki and then got sucked elsewhere. If anyone has
energy to start this, please don't wait - wiki allows account creation
by anyone.