[BioSQL-l] case sensitivity in biosql accessions under BioJavax/Hibernate

Peter biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Dec 4 10:35:55 UTC 2008

Sending again - last time I didn't use my mailing list email address -
sorry James, you'll get this twice.

James Procter wrote:

> ps. on a side issue - have the various Bio* language bindings actually
> been specified formally ?  If so - where might I find them ?

I think the answer to that is sadly a no.  For Biopython work, I have
been treating BioPerl as the reference implementation BioSQL, and have
tried to get some details clarified here on this list, e.g. regarding
ontologies:

http://lists.open-bio.org/pipermail/biosql-l/2008-November/001412.html
http://lists.open-bio.org/pipermail/biosql-l/2008-November/001414.html
http://lists.open-bio.org/pipermail/biosql-l/2008-November/001413.html