[BioSQL-l] Abstracts and Full Text on References

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Thu Jul 13 16:59:04 UTC 2006

Sounds reasonable to me. Attribute association wouldn't be desirable
I think (it would only bloat and overload the value field).

The only thing I'd be concerned about is accumulating stuff that is
not supported by the language bindings ... i.e., bioperl doesn't
support this, and so there isn't a way for bioperl-db to do so
either. What are the plans for Biojava?

Are any Biopython or Bioruby folks on this list? Any comments from
those fronts?

	-hilmar