[BioSQL-l] null title and CRC

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Mon Jul 10 03:22:26 UTC 2006

The CRC for references uses the authors, title, and location
attributes in Bioperl-db, and empty (or null) strings default to the
string "<undef>".

If title is empty and authors and location do not distinguish two
references, then why do you want to have two rows for those
references? Basically, there are identical for all intents and
purposes, or are they not?

	-hilmar