[BioSQL-l] a biosql/biojavax localization question

Richard Holland richard.holland at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Jul 4 08:13:02 UTC 2006

Personally I'd like to see *_qualifier_value tables for all BioSQL
tables that represents an entity of any kind, be it term, feature,
location, sequence, taxon, or anything else.

In the case of is_taxon_hidden, this is specific to an individual taxon,
and I can see cases where it would be appropriate to search by it (for
instance, pulling out all ancestors of a given taxon that are visible).
So I think this should be an additional column.

By the way, is there a document somewhere detailing all the changes that
are planned for 1.1?

cheers,
Richard

--