[BioSQL-l] Re: [Root-l] biosql.org website

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Mon Apr 18 08:01:13 EDT 2005

Hello

Doing it now but it will take a day or so for the DNS changes I had to
make to the biosql.org nameserver entry to propagate. Once the
nameservers are pointing to ones I control I'll point biosql.org to the
odba site.

chris

--
Chris Dagdigian, <dag at sonsorol.org>
BioTeam  - Independent life science IT & informatics consulting