[BioSQL-l] D.r.u.g more effective than V.I.A.G.R.A?!

cedric rlentz at ix.netcom.com
Wed Feb 18 19:11:17 EST 2004

"I went from about 6in. to over 7.5 in 90days!" - JL - Tulsa, OK

http://drlaurent.com/mm/index.php?pid=eph9106

"NOT only the SIZE increased..but also the feeling!" - ER - Dallas, TX

http://drlaurent.com/mm/index.php?pid=eph9106

"I grew about 2in - and more so..remain rock-hard during love making. I owe it
all to Maxaman! Not bad for a 56 year old."  MT - Pensacola, FL

http://drlaurent.com/mm/index.php?pid=eph9106

fierro Abcdefg     crgauthi nath kjgrant manikarnika
 jesse  schultes Warrior elroth ryuen     tamara1 mschappe jamen1 mchurley cats paulas ptran furst spiffy richardsen  lady dfortney
fossil
Get off this list by writing to getmeoff731 at mail.com