[BioSQL-l] RE: [Bioperl-l] BioSQL and Bioperl-db inching towards release

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gnf.org
Fri May 23 12:39:19 EDT 2003

No, not really. At least as far as I'm concerned. I'm happy though to
have somebody else drive this piece to be fully MAGE-OM compatible. I
just think that there are enough decent open-source expression schemas
out there already who try to do the full monty.

There may be more LIMS at some point as far as it is needed for sample
annotation, and where that can't be expressed very well using the term
table. Our use case here is tissue expression profiles, so the sample
annotation will be relatively simple and flat, at least initially.

	-hilmar