[BioSQL-l] version NOT NULL

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gnf.org
Mon Mar 17 14:29:49 EST 2003

On Wednesday, March 12, 2003, at 12:13  PM, Yves Bastide wrote:

> Talking about versions, did you discuss biosequence's one in
> Singapore?  I've not yet found out its use ... :-)

This hasn't been answered yet, right? We did discuss this, with the
result being that some databanks increment a sequence version separate
from the entry's version. The sequence version would get incremented
iff the sequence changes. If you want to ask which databanks do so,
I'll refer you right away to Ewan before I give a stupid answer.

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org