[BioSQL-l] CDS feature for genome bioentry

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gnf.org
Tue Jul 15 16:59:58 EDT 2003

On Tuesday, July 15, 2003, at 03:45  PM, albert vilella wrote:

> $fkent .= "::".$tblalias[1] if @tblalias > 1;
> ### but as $tblalias[1] is primary_tag

Yes but why. In the script it says
"Bio::Ontology::TermI=>Bio::SeqFeatureI tt::primary_tag". What I'm not
clear about is how the ::primary_tag context jumped from the assignment
to Bio::Ontology::TermI to Bio::Annotation::SimpleValue. My suspicion
is that both actually mapping to the same entity confuses the code, but
I need to get my hands free to track this down. (that is not to say you
shouldn't touch this - you're more than welcome to give it a shot if
you're in the mood ... and btw since you have looked at the code in
that module you won't have overlooked the statement saying that this is
better rewritten from scratch ...)

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org